1. Use a “one-click” switch for all your holiday lights.
2. Gifts should be no more than two layers deep from the wrapping paper.
3. • Make your greeting cards shorter, • highlight key words in bold, and • use bulleted lists.
4. If writing a long letter, don’t use a roll of parchment (Don’t make Santa scroll.)
5. Label stockings clearly, and sort them by size. Provide a naughty/nice filter.
6. Remember to include a call to action in holiday cards, such as “Have a great holiday!”
7. Keep the menorah down to 5-7 candles, to fit the user’s short-term memory capacity.
8. Offer an automated mass-email of goodwill to all mankind.
9. Color-code fun things in red, happy things in green.
10. When in doubt, just copy Apple.